APT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
TEL: 01480 492065
Additional Property Management Services
• Audit/Certification of annual accounts.
• Specification, tendering, running and supervision of larger maintenance and repair contracts (typically where S20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 applies – competitive tendering, notices, supervision etc.)
• Processing buildings insurance policy claims.
• Advise and assist a building through the Right to Manage process.
• Storage of company legal documents.
• Dealing with any matters arising out of defects within Leases and/or Deeds of Variation to Leases.
• Advise and attend a Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (LVT) hearing.
• Formation of Limited Companies, amendment of Articles of Association, change of company name.
• Administrative costs incurred in connection with disputed matters which become protracted or involved – by agreement with the client company.
• Supplementary meetings.
• Professional fees of surveyors, engineers, architects, accountants etc. instructed by agreement of the client company (these costs being treated as expenditure items against the service charge fund).
• Responding to enquiries from solicitors at the time of sale or re-mortgage of flats.
• Receiving and processing notices of assignment/mortgage/charge.
• Processing and grant of Landlord’s Authorisations (for alterations etc.)
• Undertaking proceedings for the recovery of unpaid service charges or ground rent.